Many of us have the dream of visiting Dubai, I'm not too sure why either. Maybe cause it is a modern and beautiful city. Everything over there is over-priced! Dubai is a BIG contrast from Egypt. Everything here is clean and modern with skyscrapers and man-made desert, beach, snow and etc. I had the experience of a lifetime here. Worth visiting at least once. To sum up my trip to Dubai. =)
- Went to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Sat the World’s FASTEST roller coaster and drove a Ferrari car!
- Went to the World’s LARGEST mall, Dubai Mall. (Took me an hour to walk from one end to another end!)
- Saw the World’s BIGGEST water fountain. (the lightings were pretty!)
- Climbed the World’s TALLEST building, Burj Khalifah and recorded the sunset.
- First time camping in the desert! (Celebrated a poor Christmas as a nomad)
- Went to a 7 star hotel, Atlantis for the waterpark. ( The hotel located on an island with the shape of a palm tree)
- Went dune bashing, camel riding and sand skiing!
First day: Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi!
|Uses G Force to shoot you up in the sky!|
|On a roller coaster|
|Bro driving a Ferrari|
|Awesome show on acrobatics!|
|One of the 3D rides|
|I drove a Ferrari WHAHAHA|
|World's Tallest Building - Burj Khalifah!|
|Look at the view from above :)|
|This was earlier before sunset|
|Top of the building. There's a hotel up there.|
Day 3: Gold market and Camping in dessert
|Dune bashing with this vehicle!|
|Our tent for the night|
|Camping Area looks authentic|
Last Day: Went to Atlantis waterpark and played with the dolphins. :D
|Nice painting of the ceiling|
|Atlantis as the backdrop. A bit dark tho.|
It's time to go back home. SEE YOU NEXT TIME DUBAI. :)